Deluxe Six Lath Victorian Clothes Airer
- The original Victorian clothes airer. The wooden laths are further apart allowing 50% more space to dry clothes therefore quicker drying time.
- Dries up to 45kgs of washing.
- Made by a UK iron foundry.
- Eco friendly alternative to the tumble dryer.
- Negate energy bills and reduce your carbon footprint.
- Ropes are made from organic cotton with a core of marine strength nylon that shall last a lifetime.
- Pulleys are made of cast iron and powder coated plack. Designed for strength and durability with detachable screw heads.
- Easy t install into most ceilings or under stairs.
- 5 year guarantee.
Parts & Pricing
|DVCA||30cm when fully hoisted from the ceiling to the bottom of the airer||180 cms long||$250.00 free delivery (Australia)|
OLD IS NEW AGAIN ... The Victorian Pulley Clothes Airer is a ceiling mounted clothes dryer that has been commonplace in the United Kingdom and Europe for over 200 years.
The unit is a multiple horizontal railed device with 2 beautiful baked enamel cast iron ends that seperate the rails (laths) and secure the ropes that raise and lower the unit by means of 2 pulleys.
It is lowered to be loaded and unloaded, then raised to move your washing up into the warmer air and is out of the way.
The clothes airer is ecofriendly, made by a UK iron foundry, easy to install and shall last a lifetime.
Box Set Includes
- 2 x Cast iron ends Victorian style (powder coated black)
- 6 x solid redwood laths (FSC)
- 1 x single pulley (powder coated black)
- 1 x double pulley (powder coated black)
- 1 x 10m rope
- 1 x cleat and screw
- 1 x installation instruction shett